Ryan & Sierra

I really love when I get to make wedding cakes for my friends.
 I went to high school with Ryan and Sierra so I was excited
when Sierra asked me to do their invitations and their cake. 

For their pink and gold wedding, they agreed on this ikat inspired
cake. If I remember correctly, Ryan was the one who made the
final decision on this design. 
This is a buttercream cake with a hand painted technique, it's kind of like watercoloring!




For the cake banner, I created the "Ryan and Sierra" font by hand and was able
 to have it laser cut on 6mm gold acrylic. 
Borinken Cakes from Etsy gave me a screaming deal and was so easy to work with. 


Michelle Cope from The Copenhaven made this chalk board sign
 for their reception from the calligraphy I designed. She did a great job!

 photo sig_zpscf51df14.png

Comments

Popular Posts